Voting for AACE International Board offices opened on February 1, 2016, and will continue through 4 p.m. Eastern US time on March 15, 2016. AACE members with dues paid current as of Dec. 31, 2015 are eligible to vote. Anyone who renews or joins, in the period from Jan. 1, 2016 to March 15, 2016, will not be eligible to be added to the voter list, or to vote in the 2016 election.
The 2016-2017 slate of candidates for the 2016 AACE annual election has been announced to the AACE membership by the Nominating Committee, chaired by Past President Martin Darley, CCP. To learn more about each of the candidates, go here for their full bios.
For President-Elect (serving a 1-year term as President-Elect, a 1-year term as President, and then a 1-year term as Past President for a total of a 3-year term of office on the Board of Directors), the candidates are:
• Charles E. Bolyard Jr., CFCC PSP FAACE
• John L. Haynes, PSP
For VP-Finance (serving a 2-year term), the candidates are:
• Christopher W. Carson, CEP DRMP PSP FAACE
• Cindy L. Hands, CCP
For the VP-North American Regions (serving a 2-year term), the candidate is: Jacqueline T. Doyle, PE PSP.
Regions 1, 2, 4, 7, and 9 will elect a Director-Region to the AACE Board of Directors. Each of those officers will serve a 2-year term of office.
• Region 1, the candidates are: Pranab Kumar Deb, PSP, and Les McMullan, FAACE.
• Region 2, the candidates are: Patrick M. Kelly, PE PSP, and Omoniyi (Niyi) Ladipo, CCP EVP.
• Region 4, the candidate is: Harrison W. Staley.
• Region 7, the candidates are: Husain Ali Al-Omani, CCP CEP DRMP EVP PSP and Maged Sayed El-Hawary, CCP EVP PSP.
• Region 9, the candidates are: Garvan G. McCann and Sean T. Regan, CCP CEP.
Campaigning is Prohibited
The Board of Directors recognizes that the professional reputation and experience of candidates for Association office are ample testimony to their qualifications and ability to serve. Further, it is believed that these credentials do not need amplification and that campaigning for office by, or on behalf of, candidates is unnecessary, undesirable, and unprofessional. To learn more about each of the candidates, go here for their full bios.
Current members please login to AACE International website to vote.