Overview of AACEI
AACE International - The Authority for Total Cost Management
AACE International is a non-profit association serving the total cost management community since 1956. AACEI provides their members and stakeholders with the resources they need to enhance their performance and ensure continued growth and success. With over 9,000 members world-wide, AACEI serves total cost management professionals in a variety of disciplines and across all industries. AACEI has members in 92 countries.
AACEI has been certifying individuals since 1976 and offer the following certifications:
- Certified Cost Professional (CCP)
- Certified Cost Technician (CCT)
- Certified Estimating Professional (CEP)
- Certified Forensic Claims Consultant (CFCC)
- Earned Value Professional (EVP)
- Decision and Risk Management Professional (DRMP)
- Certified Scheduling Technician (CST) and
- Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP).
AACE’s CCP, CCT, CEP, EVP, and PSP certifications are independently accredited by the Council of Engineering and Scientific Specialty Boards.
*While the official name is AACE International, this association was started as the American Association of Cost Engineering and then became the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering before adopting the current official title of AACE International.